Our Environmental Technicians perform activities to evaluate, control, and remediate environmental
hazards such as asbestos, lead, mold, methamphetamine, and other hazardous materials while ensuring the safety of the public, self, and other workers.
If you meet the qualifications below, like to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to travel, send our
HR Department a resume and a completed application. ACM will provide training for the right person.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Prior experience with physical labor or construction is preferred.
- ACM is a tobacco-free company.
To be considered for employment please ensure that you submit the following:
- Completed Employment Application
- Current Resume - Showing relevant work experience and education. (Required)
- Cover letter - (Optional)
Materials can be submitted electronically to [email protected]
, sent by US Mail, or dropped off in person at
208 Commerce St